Have a look on some of the following mentioned reduced-calorie, lower-carb, delicious, cauliflower ideas:
- Stir fried and steamed Cauliflower
Probably “riced” cauliflower has been seen in packets that are ready-to-use at your local store of grocery. Despite the fact these are surely useful, they are less fresh and more expensive as compared to “ricing” a cauliflower head by yourself. Following are its steps:
1) Having a big grater container, grate an entire rinsed cauliflower head.
2) Do not take away the core or stem before you do this — use them as a handle to make easier handling.
3) Afterward, just steam the riced cauliflower for a small number of minutes, squeeze out an extra moistness, then use instead of rice in all of the recipes of your choice.
4) Stir-fry with a slight sesame oil and do the addition of a bounty of colorful veggies as well as lean protein for instance shrimp, chicken breast, tofu or sirloin strips.
5) Sprinkle lite soy sauce or your preferred seasonings.
- Pizza Crust of Cauliflower
For most people, Pizza is extremely delightful and a conversant preferred, however, in that crust, there are a lot of calories. Certainly not fear, pizza crust of cauliflower is here to protect the day (plus your waistline). Following are the steps:
1) To four hundred degrees Fahrenheit, Preheat the oven.
2) Grate a cauliflower middle head on the little side of the hole of a box grater.
3) Keep it in Microwave for five to seven minutes or until it is tender.
4) With the help of cheesecloth or in a fine mesh sieve, gouge out as extra moistness as you can.
5) Dish it out into a big bowl and add 2 large eggs whites (which should be around a quarter cup), quarter cup low-fat mozzarella cheese in shreds, 2 tbsp. Grated low-fat Parmesan cheese, as well as your beloved spices and Italian herbs.
6) Combine them well, divided into 2 balls of dough, and then make 2 crusts on a sheet for baking lined with paper of parchment.
7) Every crust should be around a quarter inch thick and seven inches in diameter.
8) Let it be baked for about half an hour until toasted on top.
9) Take it out from oven, layer it out with sauce, your favorite veggies, and cheese.
10) Bake for extra five to seven minutes.
- Cauliflower Steaks Roasted in Oven
Vegetable Roasting familiarizes you a whole new profile of flavor, raising their sweetness with the help of caramelization. Following are the steps to roast Cauliflower Steaks:
1) To 425 degree Fahrenheit, Preheat your oven.
2) Keep side down a rinsed stem of cauliflower on a board of cutting and slice steaks of half inch thick.
3) Keep it on a sheet of baking (avoid layering).
4) Sprinkle with a few drops of extra-virgin olive oil and drizzle with salt and pepper on both sides.
5) Through halfway of Flipping Steaks, Roast for about twenty-five minutes.
6) Layer it out with low-fat Parmesan cheese and consume.
Try these delicious and healthy recipes if you want to eat healthy as well as delicious and fulfilling recipes